Bridal Beauty Must-Haves
Little girls dream of the day. The day they walk down the aisle in a breathtaking white gown and say I do. But now that we are all grown up and it’s actually time to get married we know what the day is really all about–it’s the pictures! The most important job on your big day is to look flawless in your photos. No sweat ladies, I’ll have you photo finished in minutes!
1) Blot excess oil off your face paying extra attention to your t-zone.
2) Use concealer for touch-ups on your face and under your eyes.
3) Lightly dust your face with a translucent powder to take care of any shine.
4) Give our cheeks a little flush. The lights and flash can wash you out so don’t be afraid to go a bit heavier than you normally wear.
5) Freshen up your lipstick or gloss with whatever color makes you feel your best.
6) Mist your face with a freshening water to give it a natural dewy look.
Tags: 100% Moroccan Rose Water Toning Mist, Amal Oils, Amala, Beauty Papers, Dr. Hauschka, Jane Iredale, Lip Fixation, Narcissist Stick Foundation, Purifying Mattifier, Tatcha, Translucent Face Powder, Well People