Fake NOT Having a Hangover!
If you’ve been partying like Charlize Theron‘s character from Young Adult then you are probably looking a little like Snookie after a night of falling down debauchery. You are in good company. We have all been there. No judgement here. Consider me your partner in crime and follow these easy tips to fake NOT having a hangover. Best of all, you won’t be adding nasty toxins to your already over taxed liver!
1. Depuff – Smear on a good under eye gel or eye cream formulated to depuff your eyes. I like Sunday Riley Start Over Active Eye Cream. It depuffs, plumps fine lines and lifts. What more could you ask for?
2. Hydrate - Inside and out. It obvious but it’s easy to forget. Drink lots of water and keep you skin looking fresh with moisturizer. Dewey skin can take off years since alcohol dehydrates your skin and can make you look older. Oh my! Try Tata Harper Reparative Moisturizer. Natural Sodium Hyaluronate gives skin a youthful, supple appearance. Yes please!
3. Conceal – Hide unsightly dark circles with an under eye concealer. If it’s not specifically for the eyes it could be too dry. You want a satin texture that has enough coverage but is not too matte. Giselle Bundchen‘s makeup artist, Rosemary Swift formulated RMS Beauty “Un” Cover Up for flawless skin. It has the perfect blend of coverage and hydration. Unlike many concealers that can be drying or heavy this formulation enhances and nourishes the skin.
4. Illuminate – Bring light to your face with illuminators and highlighters. They come in cream, powder, liquid and mouse and they are a girl’s best friend. It’s like an instant face lift! You can use them on the eyes, cheeks, lips, nose to add a fresh sheen. Jane Iredale In Touch Highlighter light formula will add a soft natural glow to your face.
5. Brighten – Add a little color to you face with a bright lipstick or blush. A rose or coral color will warm up the skin and make you look alive and radiant! Terra Firma Perfectly Rose Blush gives me the perfect flush every time! Love.
Tags: Blush, Charlize Theron, chemically safe, Concealer, Eco friendly, eye cream, Giselle Bundchen, Green, Highlighter, Hydrate, Illuminizer, Jane Iredale, lipstick, makeup, Moisturizer, non toxic, RMS Beauty, Snookie, Sunday Riley, Tata Harper, Terra Firma