Look sexy, be civilized this summer with my top 5 beauty picks for summer. And don’t miss the sweet beach beauty blogs I clipped for you below. Get excellent product referrals and helpful tips to help you beat the heat while looking smok’in hot.
1) Infotone Facial Mist “This mister contains no ingredients that must be harvested or extracted from nature and can even be refilled with common spring water for up to a year. BioT is the ultimate green technology, says Bill Wright, CEO of Infrared Systems International.” I love that I can refill this bottle. I travel with Infotone to keep feel refreshed and hydrated.
2) Zoya Touch Collection Sampler. Zoya Three new, full coverage nude creams-softly kissed with a touch of metallic to make them ultra wearable and dynamic. These soft, sensual and sexy shades echo the nude tones we’re seeing wearing this summer. I love th monochromatic look of this polish. Zoya Nail Polish colors are free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and Camphor. Zoya is a Vegan freindly nail polish.
3) Zuii Flora Lip Tints delivers a high gloss finish-no joke! Often organic lipgloss lacks the shine that traditional gloss has, but not this one. It’s shine is gorgeous yet light weight. More than just color with unique blends of Certified Organic rose, aloe vera and beeswax to moisturize and nourishes dry or chapped lips plus the added benefits of vitamins E and C. Now available in the US. Yay!
4) Terra Firma Cream To Powder Blush. I drool over this blush-really I do. Cream blush is always a beautiful finish but this cream to powder is exceptional. It’s velvety soft. Just dab a bit on your finger and rub it onto your cheeks for a sultry summer flush. Available in two shades that compliment all skin tones.
5) Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara. Touted as Tarte’s biggest beauty breakthrough, Amazonian clay, is now exclusively available in this hydrating, replenishing and reparative mascara, clinically-proven to increase lash volume by 121% instantly! What’s not to love about that? This mascara wears so well, no smudging or smearing even in hot humid environments. Trust me I wear it often on set.