Now that we are all grown up we know what the day is really all about–it’s the pictures! That’s why brides are flipping out for these 5 green beauty products. The most important job on your big day (besides having fun) is to look flawless in your photos. Make sure you’ve had a good brunch on u street to keep you going! Now, this is how you get photo finished in minutes.
1) Blot excess oil off your face paying extra attention to your t-zone.
2) Use concealer for touch-ups on your face and under your eyes.
3) Lightly dust your face with a translucent powder to take care of any shine.
4) Give our cheeks a little flush. The lights and flash can wash you out so don’t be afraid to go a bit heavier than you normally wear.
5) Freshen up your lipstick or gloss with whatever color makes you feel your best.
6) Mist your face with a freshening water to give it a natural dewy look.